Process monitoring - get the maximum out of your logistics process
- Better control of your logistics process
- Constant access to your own KPIs
- Acting on facts instead of feelings
- Faster ‘go-live’ of operations (ramp-up support)
Process monitoring provides you with the information needed to control your logistics process and to adapt to changing conditions so you can serve your customers better. You can take timely, fact-based action to prevent problems and improve process performance.
Vanderlande Industries process monitoring tools provide real-time insight into the performance of your logistics processes. As parts of the VISION, VITAL and VIBES software suite, these tools generate KPIs for all kinds of (Vanderlande Industries) applications allowing you to benchmark different sites, reduce cost per item handled etc.
Available tools include:
- BPI (Business Process Intelligence): customised reports plus early warnings if KPIs fall outside defined ranges
- SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition): real-time system monitoring tool
- ODB (Operations Dashboard): displays near-real-time process data and capacities
- TEM (Traffic light Environment Monitor)
Tools alone are not enough. Proactive process support is needed to use tools effectively and interpret the data. Vanderlande Industries also offers Business Consultancy & Implementation; we can assist to provide process insight and analysis, and translate the findings into real improvements.
In the vital go-live/ramp-up period we can provide process monitoring and on-site support for operational start-up, including on the job coaching & training for your operators and supervisors. That means optimal support for your daily workload and logistics process.