PICK@EASE innovative ergonomic order picking workstations
Today, many companies are implementing a ‘goods-to-man’ process. The operator workstation plays a crucial role in such a system. With PICK@EASE Vanderlande Industries has developed a family of ergonomic workstations that offer a wide range of capacities (100 – 1.000 order lines / hour) incl. Value Added Services. Each PICK@EASE workstation variant is geared towards specific productivity and functional process requirements.
Main features are:
- Performance up to 1,000 order lines per operator per hour
- Operator learning curve of only 15-30 minutes
- Full Pick-Pack (pick-to-carton) capabilities
- Optimal ergonomics based on horizontal order picking (1 level)
- Ideal height for the operator by height adjustable platform
- Constant productivity level through fatigue free working
- High accuracy and safety by pick-to-light displays, detection light grids and a touch screen.
PICK@EASE has been designed in accordance with the latest ergonomics European norms and guidelines, in close cooperation with Dutch research institute TNO. The German TÜV has validated TNO’s assessment for PICK@EASE.4 and certified the ergonomics claims and sustainable performance.
We implemented PICK@EASE at multiple references, including Onninen, Ahlsell, TVH, Sacchi and Edeka.