We’re transforming the way we work to reduce or eliminate the emissions we generate through our daily activities. Our focus here includes:
- improving energy management practices at our offices and manufacturing sites
- and exploring ways to deliver more energy efficient products and systems to the market.
We’re collaborating with suppliers to reduce emissions from the supply chain – where about 90% of our carbon is generated. We’re working with customers to deliver sustainable solutions across the whole value chain.
- We will be net zero by 2040. To achieve this, we aim for 100% renewable energy use in our facilities – by 2025 in our Veghel headquarters and globally by 2030.
- We will reduce energy use in our buildings by 2% a year, while significantly cutting carbon emissions from business travel and commuting.
- Our solutions will run 30 to 50% more efficiently.
- We will engage with suppliers to reduce emissions from the production and transportation of goods. We will take the same steps when we ship our products to customers.