As a long-term partner, Vanderlande provides airports with customised reports, offering them a better understanding of their current performance and enable targeted improvement plans.
Vanderlande’s web-based reporting and monitoring tools (part of PAX OPTIMA) help to improve the efficiency of security checkpoints by gathering real-time and historical data. They also provide a comprehensive view of security, operations and the passenger experience, and help airports to:
- monitor a security checkpoint’s KPIs and overall performance
- facilitate regulatory compliance
- improve resource management
- make the maintenance process faster and easier.
Web-based tool that integrates data acquired from the remote screening process, X-ray scanners, trace detectors and walk-through metal detectors. It provides KPIs, such as:
- throughput data (open lanes and luggage throughput)
- image analysis data (reject rates, average analysis time and consolidated TIP reports)
- recheck data (average times, threat types and searched items)
- ETD and WTMD data
- equipment status.
Provides access to all archived X-ray images and item pictures, along with image analysis and search results. The tool allows airports to review data in a summarised format with search capabilities, including:
- RFID tag
- image analyst.
Displays real-time statistics of checkpoint and screening activities to supervisors and allows for easier resource management and individual monitoring. Various performance statistics can be obtained through eMonitoring, such as:
- reject rates
- analysis times
- average search times
- number of threats.
Provides statistics on the automated screening lanes and individual equipment. This helps to expedite the work of the maintenance teams when monitoring system status.