About this event
Leaders are on live-broadcasting! We invite you to join the online dialogue on June 4, 2020. The broadcast starts at 15:00 Moscow time.
Top officials of Russian divisions of global companies that manufacture equipment for intralogistics will gather to discuss what is happening on the market now and what to expect in coming 3-6 months.
What is going to be discussed:
- How have client requests changed and are there any at all during the pandemic?
- Is there a future for warehouse automation in the regions of RF, or will the next crisis set us back?
- How has the global intralogistics market changed and how will it influence Russia? Will we have our own way or will we keep up with global trends?
Please register to access the broadcast following the link
The meeting will be attended by:
- Andrey Belinsky, CEO of SSI SCHAEFER Russia.
- Peter Kolesnikov, Sales Director of Linde Material Handling Rus.
- Andrey Branish, Head of Sales for the WPP of Vanderlande Industries LLC.
- Dmitry Tarasov, Director of marketing of Jungheinrich Russia
Deputy Director of Coordination Council for logistics, Director of Science and educational center for innovative technologies in logistics MADI, Ph.D.
CEMAT RUSSIA Fair, Logistics Coordination Council
“Intralogistics: a time to change” – Live meeting
4 June 2020
Starting at 15:00