Conducting preventive maintenance on your material handling system is vital to ensure the optimal performance of your operation. This allows you to meet your business objectives.
Vanderlande offers appropriate levels of preventive maintenance suitable for your requirements. Through inspection, detection and a proactive approach, issues are resolved before they even occur.
Our worldwide expertise and experience means that we understand your individual requirements and how to keep your system in prime condition. We benchmark our maintenance activities against global industry standards to ensure the highest performance in line with the most efficient approach.
Preventive maintenance strategies
Vanderlande’s preventive maintenance service comprises five strategies:
- technical cleaning – cleaning of system components and the direct environment to avoid operational disruptions
- planned maintenance – adjustments and replacements based on a predefined schedule
- condition-based maintenance – inspections that include adjustment, replacement and repair of components
- risk-based maintenance – optimised maintenance programme based on system criticality related to your potential business risks among other aspects
- performance-based maintenance – continuous improvement of your maintenance programme allowing you to stay in complete control of your costs
- business risks and system performance.