Effective Date: July 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: July 1, 2020
Information We Collect
Information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”): *Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated Employees information.
VI has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last 12 months:
Name, age, Date of Birth, birth certificate, Place of Birth, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, application.
E. Employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations, educational background, qualification/license, title, professional background, disciplinary punishment/official commendation, eligibility to work in the U.S., Equal Employment Opportunity U.S. voluntary disclosures/Identification categories/self-identity, Family structure, living-together/separated, presence of dependents, Family member’s health condition, Working time and attendance, record of entering/ leaving the offices, operation records of PC and mobile phone for business, access record of intranet, location information in the offices.
F. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, or student disciplinary records.
G. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For business communication, employment management, benefit packages and necessary service support for employees.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users/consumers is among the assets transferred.VI will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
VI may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information to a third party for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding 12 months, VI has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category E: Employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers (including but not limited to Health and benefit Insurance Carriers, Retirement/Pension and Employment Verification Services).
- Sales and Service Centers.
In the preceding 12 months, VI has not sold any personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Phone: (770) 250-2800
Postal Address: 1975 West Oak Circle, Marietta, GA 30062 United States of America