Every package company and market are different. This is reflected by the various layouts of depots and sortation centers. Our experts are available to offer help and advice in every respect.
They can also be configured to optimize the available footprint, with the main considerations being the:
- process (batching – and separation – at the end of the chute, and container-/loose-loading)
- size, shape and weight of products handled
- type, capacity and accuracy of the sorter
- required buffer capacity of the output
- environmental conditions, building constraints, ergonomics and noise levels
- function of the output (sorting destination, exception handling, recirculation or overflow).
Our unrivaled experience in this field means that we have the knowledge to configure the best chute for any application.